Sunday, August 12, 2012

A day off

What a beautiful day....it's cooler than it's been in a long time. A great day to be lounging around the house. I stayed in bed until 8:00 and have already had a wonderful nap. We had Jessie and James crash at our house last night, bicyclist on their way to California. This morning we took them to the shop and supplied them with espresso and a few muffins , then sent them on their way to Dolphin Island. It's fun listening about other people's ride and having someone to tell our story to. Now it's time to start planning for next week. Meal planning and emails to send out. Then maybe a dip in the Gulf this afternoon, maybe a little fishing ....... Right now I have two friends who's mother's are very sick. As I enjoy this day my thoughts are with them. Also my thoughts are with my own mother and father that have been so supportive of my ideas and with Scott's mother that also has help us . Love while you can.....enjoy life.

1 comment: